Services and How It Works
A wellness weekend typically consists of minimally 3 days and 2 nights at an incredible location. (This can be coordinated to a full week, if desired, for increased benefit and certainty of the guests to continue with the lifestyle.)
We provide all ingredients for 5 meals, teachings of several key dishes, snacks, teas, Q and A after the cooking session and much more.
Enjoy a beautiful room solo or share with a friend.
Prices may vary depending on the location and local food costs.
We are currently booking Clearwater Beach and vicinity voted the #1 Beach in the United States.
Contact us for a personal consultation to host your weekend or signup for one of our upcoming Wellness Weekends.
We are now offering Wellness Weekends in your very home for a limited time. Please call for details.
Meal Planning and Consulting ~
This consists of a one-hour weekly phone call by Rita, to include meal planning, consulting and support.
This is perfect for those starting a plant-based diet anew or those who are finding they need a bit of a reboot or perhaps rekindled on being on a plant-based lifestyle.
Here you will have the red-carpet treatment to look forward to and the help you need and deserve on a weekly basis.
Group Cooking Classes ~
These classes are designed for YOU. Even with your busy lifestyle, you can re-create my simple, healthy and delicious meals for yourself and your family or friends.
You CAN become confident in the kitchen and enjoy the process while you learn how to easily fuel yourself with the right foods.
What you will get out of my cooking classes:
- The opportunity to ask me anything about plant-based eating, my philosophy around food, and basic cooking techniques
- A menu designed around local, seasonal ingredients when possible, always dairy-free, oil-free and plant based, (AND we can typically substitute gluten-free
- Enjoy a meal together with your friends!
- Food to take home with you for the next day
- An explanation of my ingredients, why they are beneficial for your health, and simple swaps that you can make in your own kitchen
- A copy of the recipes we make, so that you can go back to them again and again
- Customizable winning programs of 6 or 8 weeks
Personal Chef Service ~
Starting October 2020 we are accepting new clients for our Personal Chef service.
Choose from an array of menu items on our exclusive list. The list is seasonal and many items can be prepared gluten-free. The items on our menu have made the list because they store and reheat well.
We practice proper sanitation before and after your dinners are prepped and cooked in your home.
Call now for your consultation to get started on our service process.
- Whole food, plant-based and oil-free preparation of meals
- Customized menus that highlight local and seasonal selections when possible
- Personal shopping, preparation, and cleanup all included
- Ability to accommodate special dietary restrictions and/or food sensitivities
- Cooking classes and workshops provided by a certified chef in weight loss, women’s health and plant-based cooking
- Ability to travel to location