Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro
- 1/4 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 dates
- Juice of half a lime more to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice of one lime
- water to thin start with half cup (this could be a dip or a dressing depending on how thin you want it)
- Salt to taste
- Leave out the dates and nutritional yeast. If you don’t want the TOFU use a can of WHITE BEANS (rinsed and drained) and the above ingredients as if using the Tofu.
- Combine all ingredients in a mini blender and blend until creamy.
- Store up to 1 week in a tightly sealed container.
- Thin with water if necessary and always adjust flavours to your liking.
BONUS RECIPE - VARIATIONS!
I re-created my original recipe for a very special client that strictly follows Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat To Live diet. NOTE, there are variations below this recipe which are the original ingredient list for my original recipes. I hope this your journey as it has helped his.
Have a delicious day! And remember, I can help anyBODY.
This goes great with bean burritos, taco salads, as a dip w/veggies, or just over the top of a potato. Enjoy!