- 4 cup leftover rice
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 cup frozen peas - thawed
- 1/4 cup low sodium, gluten free Tamari sauce (this is an alternative soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup or more water to sauté veggies
- In a wok or large nonstick pan heat to medium and add onion and carrot.
- Sauté until soft as you desire.
- You can add more water to sort of “boil” these to cook completely if you wish.
- Once water is evaporated add your rice in 1 Cup increments to heat the rice through and add splashes of the tamari sauce.
- Do this until all the rice and all tamari is in then add your frozen peas, give it a stir to even out the veggies throughout the rice and ENJOY!