- 4 cup leftover rice
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 cup frozen peas - thawed
- 1/4 cup low sodium, gluten free Tamari sauce (this is an alternative soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup or more water to sauté veggies
- In a wok or large nonstick pan heat to medium and add onion and carrot.
- Sauté until soft as you desire.
- You can add more water to sort of “boil” these to cook completely if you wish.
- Once water is evaporated add your rice in 1 Cup increments to heat the rice through and add splashes of the tamari sauce.
- Do this until all the rice and all tamari is in then add your frozen peas, give it a stir to even out the veggies throughout the rice and ENJOY!
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.