- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 can garbanzos (15.5 oz.) drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients except herbs in a blender, food processor or mini blender until smooth, adjusting flavors such as salt or sriracha.
- You can always thin with water.
- Lastly, add the herbs and a few more pulses.
- Keep refrigerated up to one week.
- ***For plain Ranch omit Sriracha.