- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 can garbanzos (15.5 oz.) drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients except herbs in a blender, food processor or mini blender until smooth, adjusting flavors such as salt or sriracha.
- You can always thin with water.
- Lastly, add the herbs and a few more pulses.
- Keep refrigerated up to one week.
- ***For plain Ranch omit Sriracha.
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.