- 1 cup balsamic
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 can of chick peas drained/rinsed (For Fat Free Version) OR
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into blender until smooth.
- NOTE: a small, personal blender such as a Ninja or Bullet works best for dressings.
- The dressing will last up to 10 days in the refrigerator.
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter for our latest recipes
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.