Creamy Dreamy Peanut Sauce
- 4 tbsp Peanut butter (can use PB2 but follow package instructions to substitute)
- 1 large Clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh minced ginger
- 4 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional, can use dates or maple)
- 4 tbsp Tamari - gluten-free low sodium “soy” sauce
- 1/4 cup Water (warm or room temp to dissolve PB, more to thin)
- Crushed reds (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and adjust salt, sweet and thickness.
- I like mine a bit thinner so not to have a ton of fat from the peanut butter.
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter for our latest recipes
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.