Creamy Dreamy Peanut Sauce
- 4 tbsp Peanut butter (can use PB2 but follow package instructions to substitute)
- 1 large Clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh minced ginger
- 4 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional, can use dates or maple)
- 4 tbsp Tamari - gluten-free low sodium “soy” sauce
- 1/4 cup Water (warm or room temp to dissolve PB, more to thin)
- Crushed reds (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and adjust salt, sweet and thickness.
- I like mine a bit thinner so not to have a ton of fat from the peanut butter.