- 12 oz. Rice noodles per package instructions OR
- 4 cups Cooked rice
- 1 Red pepper sliced thin small onion wedged
- 8 oz mushroom sliced thin
- 8 oz Green beans (can be frozen)
- 1 lb. Broccoli
- At this point really see that anything goes for veggies!!!
- Crushed reds to taste
- 1 Green onion sliced at an angle
- Heat wok on med high to high, sir fry veg until crisp yet heated thru, (use a splash or water if they begin to stick).
- Add cooked noodles or cooked rice to the wok (or large nonstick pot/pan) to heat thru.
- Garnish with green onion and crushed reds. Yum!
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.