Wasabi Lime Sauce
- 3 tsp Wasabi Powder
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup or 1 date optional)
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Tamari sauce (low sodium, gluten free “soy” sauce)
- 1/3 cup Tahini (you can sub OR
- 1/2 can Garbanzo beans and just an “drizzle” of Tahini if you’re extremely restricted and want low fat)
- 1/3 cup Nutritional yeast If not using Tamari or salt
- Salt to taste
- Water to thin
- Add wasabi powder to mini blender and a few tablespoons of hot water to sort of “activate” the wasabi. Let stand and cool for a few.
- Add all other ingredients to the small blender and blend until smooth. Adjust flavours how you prefer. Lasts about 7 days.
- Note: If not using tamari or salt use 1/3 cup nutritional yeast to make the sauce more rich in flavour and bring the “punch” of wasabi out.