White Bean Buffalo Burger
- 4 cups white beans
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp Tamari sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Place the rice, beans and oats in a large bowl and mash with s potato masher.
- Ad the rest of the burger ingredients and mash or mix a bit more.
- With your clean hands device mixture unto 4 sections.
- You will get 8 burgers out of this.
- Take half of one section and form a patty with your hands.
- Continue until all patties are prepared and place on plates and put in the refrigerator for at least a half-hour.
- The burgers can be broiled (3 minutes on each side), baked (15 min on 350 turning once halfway thru), fried in a non-stick pan 3-4 min. each side (with no oil) or grilled.
- At the end bast, the sauce on both sides of the burgers place on a bun with all the fixings or cook a bit more to crumble on a salad or you can even “par” cook and freeze the burgers.
- You can also use BBQ sauce or see my “bikini no tahini Sriracha ranch sauce” for these babies.
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and whisk.
I started out several years ago watching Forks Over Knives, decided to “try out” the plant-based meal plan and had shockingly incredible results. I’ve never turned back. I have lost nearly 50 pounds, and that is just one side effect that me, my family, friends and clients have experienced after making the change.
Having been an incredible cook my entire adult life, I started my own personal chef service, NuYu Nourish, to extend my help to others. I interned under a celebrity chef, became a celebrity chef myself and have been expanding my reach and goals ever since! My plan follows strictly and simply those of Dr. Mcdougall, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn.